WHIMSICAL GIFT BOX

Hello friends! Today is Brag Monday and this is my project: a whimsical gift box. You can download the matchbox template HERE
Podéis bajaros el patrón de la cajita AQUI
Directions:
Instrucciones:

 I used some images from the Graphics Fairy.  Thank you so much, Karen.



I used this box template last year in an Advent Calendar. I hope you like it.

I would also like to enter this at the mini challenge at Anything but a card. Thank you Lisette for the Invite.  Lisette's Mini Challenge is to make something mini  in size.
Wishing you all a wonderful week and thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.
Disfrutad de una maravillosa semana y gracias por vuestra visita y comentarios.

4 comentarios:

  1. Superb project. It would be perfect to share for the mini challenge over at Anything But A Card this week. Hope you can join us. http://anythingbutacard.blogspot.co.uk/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So pleased you came to join in at Anything But A Card. I adore this piece and the fact that you made the matchbox yourself is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is adorable. I have never seen anything quite like it but now that I have, I will definitely try to see what I can create using your wonderful idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Fabulous! Thank you for the template as well. Love both of them.

    ResponderEliminar